In times of financial crisis, the need for a central bank to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, whether about monetary policy developments or statistical data, is of paramount importance.
Chaired by Niels Bünemann, Principal Press Officer, European Central Bank, this four-day training programme is designed to equip delegates with the tools required to meet the communication demands facing the modern central bank.
Key sessions address:
- Social media strategies
- Website communications strategies
- Relations with politicians
- Writing press releases
- Internal communications and stakeholder engagement
- Crisis communication
- How to make the most of television
- Communicating monetary policy
- Speech writing and presentation preparation
To view the full training agenda and speaker information please visit our website today: http://events.centralbanking.com/cambridge/static/CX-course
|Date||Sept. 17-20, 2013|
|Address||Cambridge, United Kingdom|